City of London Barbers – Men’s Hair & Clipper Cuts
Welcome to Devonshire Barbers, bringing City Styling at suburban prices to the City of London close to Liverpool Street with no hidden charges and no surprises – pay for only the services you require and no more.
If you are tired of queuing on a Saturday morning at your local barbers, why not come and experience quality men’s grooming at our fully air conditioned barbers premises.
We offer clipper, scissor cuts, and shampoo and blow-dry with all cutting by our fully experienced female and male barbers.
We have five cutting positions so you should not have to wait! Just walk in any time or pre-book an appointment.
We are located near EC1, EC2, EC3 and EC4, just 200 metres from Liverpool Street Station.
You can find us opposite the Great Eastern Hotel, just off Bishopsgate. Devonshire Barbers is on Devonshire Row, a major through-fare leading to Cutlers Gardens, Houndsditch, Fenchurch Street, Aldgate, Minories, Tower Hill and the Docklands Light Railway. We are also only a ten minute walk from Moorgate, Canon Street, Bank, Monument, Mansion House and City Road stations.
Location: 14 Devonshire Row, London, EC2M 4RH
Our usual trading hours will be Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm
Important Notice – Salon Health & Safety Measures (Corona Virus)
We ask all clients to bring and wear their own personal face protection when visiting the salon.
- All kit is sterilised with hospital grade surgical spirits (90% alcohol) after every client, single use disposable gloves, face mask are used
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products. The areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine (after each transaction) are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial 90% alcohol based hand sanitizer will be made available for use by clients visiting the salon on entry by reception
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
- Do you have a higher than normal temperature?
We reserve the right of refusal to treat any client that shows any signs of infection.
Please see our Barbicide Covid 19 qualification certificates:
We stock the full range of American Crew and Fudge male grooming products.